Online Diagnostic Earth Science Tests
Students can take 15 different online diagnostic tests to see which earth science topic(s) they are weak in. Tests are composed of old regents' questions and range from 10-30 questions. Students receive a certificate of completion upon scoring an 80% or higher. If a student is unable to pass the exam they know they need to study more on that particular topic.
NOTE: All test and user data has been emptied for the 2012-2013 school year.
Register here, create your account and take the diagnostic exams.
If you have already registered for an account you can click here to login.
Teacher Sign-Up and Login
Teachers, you can now track your students results on these diagnostics tests. Sign up for an account, give your students your Teacher ID Number (located in the upper right hand corner once you sign in) and have them enter it when they register and that's it.
Online Diagnostic Earth Science Tests Topics
* Weathering, Erosion and Deposition
* Earthquakes, Interior and Plate Tectonics
* Climate; Geologic History
* Radioactive Decay
* Fossils and Evolution
* Air Masses and Wind
* Evaporation, Relative Humidity and Dew Point
* Observation, Inference, Classification and Density
* Porosity and Permeability
* Landscape Development
* Coordinate System and Shape of the Earth
* Duration and Intensity of Solar Insolation
* Rocks and Minerals
* Orbits, Motions and Seasons
* Stars and the Universe